Everything from Neem is good, the bark, wood, seeds, leaves, all overflow with benefit for humans, animals and plants.
The oil of Neem contains basic active ingredients known and used in Indian pharmacopoeia and cosmetology for over a thousand years.
In agriculture it is the "tree of treasures" because of its insecticidal, nematicidal, antifungal and fertilizing properties for the soil.
How is Neem pellets made?
Neem Pellets are prepared from the neem seed kernels. In this process, oil is squeezed out from the neem kernel under cold process and the remaining biomass is called Neem cake. For uniform and easy application without waste, neem cake is made in to pellets.
Mode of Action:
1. Neem Pellets is active in increasing the growth, leafage, results in rich blossoming,strengthening the roots and improving the general appearance of fruits & vegetables.
2. While applied in conjuction with any Nitrogenous fertilisers, slows the conversion of Nitrogenous compounds into Nitrogen gas , thus making Nitrogen available to the plants for a longer duration.
3. It prevents and treats ailment disorders of plants due to lack or imbalance of Nutritious and trace elements.
4. It accelerates root development and overall plant growth and protects the plant from Nematodes and white ants.
5. It is a totally organic plant food which increases productivity and soil fertility.
6. It has antifungal properties and highly suitable for application in home garden.