Pepper Agro Calendula Officinalis Gitana fiesta Mixed Flower seeds 2 packs
Rs. 192.00 Rs. 240.00
You Save 20% (Rs. 48.00)
- Annual flowert plant.
- May be started inside 4-6 weeks early, but is usually direct seeded about a week before last frost or once the soil has warmed up to 21°C.
- Sow Œ inch deep and 2-4 inches apart, thin seedlings to 8 inches apart.
- Grow in full sun or very light shade.
- Remove spent flowers for a continuous bloom.
- End January-March for flowering in April-May, July-August for flowering in February-April, November-February for cut flower production in greenhouse.
- A delightful array of double blooms in cream, apricot, yellow and orange atop the sweetest little plants.
- This dwarf variety is more compact than other varieties and is just right for the front of the border and in sweeps along pathways.
- Plants produce uniform, long lasting cut flowers all summer long.
- Grows 12-14" high and 8-10" wide.