Pepper Agro California Poppy Mixed Flower seeds 2 packs
Rs. 192.00 Rs. 240.00
You Save 20% (Rs. 48.00)
- Direct seeding is preferable, as poppies do not like to have their roots disturbed.
- Sow seeds outdoors in the early spring when the soil is still cool and light frost is possible.
- Can also be sown in the fall just before the ground freezes. Plants will tolerate poor soil.
- Self-seeding annual,Plants grow to 12-16 inches tall,Mixture of bright colorsGreat for mass plantings.
- The California poppy is not a true poppy but has a similar look and feeling.
- Blossoms in our mix come in red, cream, orange, gold and pink.
- Silky cups, 2-3" wide, flutter on finely-cut silvery olive-green foliage.
- Ideal For:patio, cottage gardens, alpine & rockery, wildlife gardens, low maintenance garden, cut flower garden, coastal garden Flowering
- Period:February, March,April