Pepper Agro Dill Herbs seeds 2 packs
- No of seeds is 100 in each pack
- Dill is an annual herb in the celery family Apiaceae.
- Dill seed" actually isn't seed but the flat, oval, dark brown whole fruits of the herb.
- The term "dill weed" refers to the green leaves (and sometimes stems) of the plant.
- Dill seed and dill weed have different chemical compositions, different uses in cooking, and different applications in herbal healing.
- A hardy annual, native to the Mediterranean and southern Russia, dill can grow to a height of 5 feet.
- Slender stems have alternate, finely divided, delicate leaves 10-20 cm long.
- The fully expressed leaf divisions measure 1-2 mm.
- Flowers are white to yellow, with small umbels 2-9 cm in diameter.
- The fruit (seeds) are 4-5 mm in length, 1 mm thick, straight to slightly curved with a longitudinally ridged surface.
- That which is commonly referred to as seed is actually the flat fruit of the plant.
- They have a slightly bitter taste.