Pepper Agro Thyme Herbs seeds 2 packs
- No of seeds is 50 in each pack
- Easy to grow from seed though germination is slow taking from 14 to 28 days.
- Seeding best started indoors in a flat where temperature can be kept around 70°. Thyme seeds are very small.
- Harvest thyme just before the flowers begin to open, by cutting the plant one and a half to 2 inches from the ground.
- A second growth will develop but this should not be cut at all.
- This would reduce the plant's winter hardiness. Although a hardy perennial, thyme plants need care over the winter months to survive the cold.
- For small gardens, space plants about 9 inches apart, for field production space plants 12-18 inches apart in rows 3 feet apart.
- Thyme seeds are difficult to germinate and can take along time to sprout.
- If you would like to grow thyme from seeds, follow these steps for growing thyme seeds, with the soil in the container you will be planting thyme seeds.
- Gently scatter soil over the seeds water thoroughly cover with plastic wrap.
- seeds will germinate in one to 12 weeks. once thyme seedlings are 4 inches high, plant themn where you will be growing thyme in your garden.