Last Update- January 1, 2017
and safeguard your information when you visit our website www.pepperagro.com including any other
media form, media channel, mobile website, or mobile application related or connected Pepper Agro.
do not access the site.
waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or modification.
deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone
number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you
voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various
activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to
provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from
using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your
browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before
and after accessing the Site.
Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card
brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you purchase, order, return, exchange, or request
information about our services from the Site. We store only very limited, if any, financial information that
we collect. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our payment processor, PayU, VISA,
responses to your questions.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized
experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
● Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions
and the Site to you.
● Email you regarding your account or order.
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
● Offer new products, services,and/or recommendations to you.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Process payments and refunds.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be
disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate
or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we
may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This
includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies
may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in
order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Cookies and Web Beacons
to help customize the Site and improve your experience.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies, but be
aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site. You may not
decline web beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all cookies or by
modifying your web browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting
you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
Raviprakash Nagar, Konena Agrahara,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560017
080 4090 2411, 7411600641