Pepper Agro Asparagus Herbs Seeds 2 packs
- No of seeds is 30 in each pack (1g;110-125 nos)
- Asparagus, or garden asparagus, scientific name Asparagus officinalis, is a spring vegetable, a flowering perennial plant species in the genus Asparagus.
- Some asparagus spears have a purplish hue, which are typically more tender and have a sweeter flavor than the green variety.
- Asparagus is delicious when lightly sautéed and served "tender crisp" as a side dish or on a salad.
- Start prepping your soil one year before transplanting wild asparagus.
- Asparagus performs best when planted in an area with loose, well-drained, fertile, sandy loam or loamy soil with a pH level between 6.0 and 6.7; the area should receive eight hours of sunlight daily.