Pepper Agro Micro Green Leafy Vegetable Seed 5 Variety with Free Germination Root Plug
- Palak all Green(1g;110-125 nos)
- Fenugreek(1g;80-90 nos)
- Spinach Small Chakota(1g;625-660 nos)
- Dhantu Soppu(1g;900-1000 nos)
- Baby Spinach Green(1g;950-1050 nos)
- Germination percentage:65-70, Physical purity:98, Success rate:70.
- Once the true leaves come micro greens will be ready to harvest i.e, about two to three weeks after sowing.
- They are one of very low-calorie root vegetables.
- Fresh root provides just 16 calories per 100 grams.
- Nonetheless; they are an excellent source of antioxidants, electrolytes, minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber.
- Radish, like other cruciferous and Brassica family vegetables, contains isothiocyanate antioxidant compound called sulforaphane.
- Studies suggest that sulforaphane has proven role against prostate, breast, colon and ovarian cancers by its cancer-cell growth inhibition, and cytotoxic effects on cancer cells.
- Fresh roots are a good source of vitamin-C; provide about 15 mg or 25% of DRI of vitamin C per 100 g. Vitamin-C is a powerful water soluble antioxidant required by the body for synthesis of collagen.
- It helps the human body scavenge harmful free radicals, prevention from cancers, inflammation and help boost immunity.
- Also, they contain adequate levels of folates, vitamin B-6, riboflavin, thiamin and minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper and calcium.