Pepper Agro Mushroom Spawn/Seeds Edible Oyster CO2 Variety 300g Set of 1
Rs. 225.00 Rs. 306.00
You Save 26% (Rs. 81.00)
- Oyster mushrooms may sound more like something you'd find in the ocean than on land.
- Yet this edible fungus can be beneficial to the body and breaks down toxic chemicals.
- Oysters are one of the most versatile mushrooms. They are easy to cultivate and common all over the world.
- They are also very beautiful, coming in a broad spectrum of colors.
- Cocopeat/Straw (the medium for growing the mushrooms in)
- Containers (for soaking straw)
- Plastic bags (or reusable containers for holding straw)
- Elastic bands or string (to constrict bag opening)
- Cotton wool (to filter out contaminants)
- Barrel or drum (for pasteurising the straw)
- Material liner (for holding bags within barrel)
- Gas burner (for heating barrel)
- Bleach spray (to clean growing room)
- Spoon, gloves, clean clothes, face mask (to look the part when inoculating straw)
- A growing area that can retain moisture in the air, shaded with some light.
- Possibly plastic sheeting (to help retain humidity & to reduce other unwanted moulds)