Pepper Agro Mushroom Spawn/Seeds Milky White Calocybe Indica 300gm Set of 2
Rs. 618.00 Rs. 650.00
You Save 4% (Rs. 32.00)
- A water or weed sprayer (to increase humidity within growing room)
- A thermometer and hygrometer (to keep an eye on temperature and relative humidity)
- If you are using cocopeat, please keep the cocopeat in boiled water for 2 hours before using.
- Using Mushroom Spawn to Grow Mushrooms.
- Mushroom spawn is simply any substance that has been inoculated with mycelium, the vegetative growth of a fungus.
- Mushroom spawn is used to transfer mycelium onto any material from which mushrooms will grow, called a substrate.
- There are many different kinds of substrates, with straw, cardboard, logs, and wood chips just being a few.
- Can we grow mushrooms straight from spawn, without using a substrate? Well, sometimes but it's not ideal.
- A certain amount of spawn can inoculate a much greater amount of substrate; resulting in many more mushrooms than if you used spawn alone.