Combo Pack Of Radish F1 Seeds With Free Root Plug & 4Inch Pot | Buy Online
Rs. 229.00 Rs. 299.00
You Save 23% (Rs. 70.00)
- Radishes are grown and consumed throughout the world, being mostly eaten raw as a crunchy salad vegetable.
- It is pungent or sweet in taste with a lot of juice.
- Serrated , dark grren open leaves.
- Smooth white rootes with less side roots, less pithyness.
- Harvest starts frrom 45-50 days.
- Well drained red loamy soil.
- Natural sunlight. Water whenever surface soil is dry. Suitable under protective condition.
- Radish is usually eaten raw, steamed, and blanched.
- It is also cooked in Indian cultures and eaten as a culinary dish.
- Radish juice is commonly prescribed to those suffering from constipation, cardiovascular disorders, piles.
- They are amazing detoxifiers and are recommended as cleansers for the liver and the stomach.
- If you have been thinking of adding the Radish to your diet, then do it right away! But first, add this remedial vegetable to your kitchen gardens and patches!