Pepper Agro Vegetable Seed 22 Variety Kitchen Garden Kit with Free Germination Root Plug
- Snake Gourd(1g:6 nos)
- Pumpkin-Big (1g:8-12 nos)
- Ashgourd(1 g: 17-25 nos)
- Bittergourd(1g: 5-9 nos)
- Hybrid Cucumber Sambhar(1g:50-60 nos)
- Bottle Gourd(1g: 5-9 nos)
- Cucumber (1g:38-44 nos)
- Ridge Gourd(1g: 9-12 nos)
- Bhindi (1g;20-25 nos)
- Brinjal Green Round(1g;450-500 nos)
- Brinjal Purple(1g;450-500 nos)
- Chilli(1g;180-220 nos)
- White Radish(1g;125-150 nos)
- Tomato(1g;350-400 nos)
- Kohlrabi (1g;325-375 nos)
- French Beans(5g;11-15 nos)
- Palak all Green(1g;110-125 nos)
- Dill(1g;700-725 nos)
- Fenugreek(1g;80-90 nos)
- Spinach Small Chakota(1g;625-660 nos)
- Dhantu Soppu(1g;900-1000 nos)
- Baby Spinach Green(1g;950-1050 nos)
- Germination percentage:65-70, Physical purity:98, Success rate:70, Manual attached.
- They are one of very low-calorie root vegetables.
- Fresh root provides just 16 calories per 100 grams.
- Nonetheless; they are an excellent source of antioxidants, electrolytes, minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber.
- Radish, like other cruciferous and Brassica family vegetables, contains isothiocyanate antioxidant compound called sulforaphane.
- Studies suggest that sulforaphane has proven role against prostate, breast, colon and ovarian cancers by its cancer-cell growth inhibition, and cytotoxic effects on cancer cells.
- Fresh roots are a good source of vitamin-C; provide about 15 mg or 25% of DRI of vitamin C per 100 g. Vitamin-C is a powerful water soluble antioxidant required by the body for synthesis of collagen.
- It helps the human body scavenge harmful free radicals, prevention from cancers, inflammation and help boost immunity.
- Also, they contain adequate levels of folates, vitamin B-6, riboflavin, thiamin and minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper and calcium.