Pepper Agro Vegetable Seed Kit 8 variety with Free Germination Root Plug
- Bhindi/Okra(1g;20-25 nos)
- Brinjal Green Round(1g;450-500 nos)
- Brinjal Purple(1g;450-500 nos)
- Chilli(1g;180-220 nos)
- White Radish(1g;125-150 nos)
- Tomato(1g;350-400 nos)
- Kohlrabi (Knol Khol) 1g;325-375 nos)
- French Beans(5g;11-15 nos)
- Germination percentage:65-70, Physical purity:98, Success rate:70
- Bhindi:Season June - August,February.Direct sown.Seeds can be soaked in water for 24 hours.Depth of sowing 1-2 cm, germinate in 4-5 days.Harvesting from 40-45 days.
- Brinjal Green Round: Season June - July, October -November, February - March.Transplanted crop. Staking after 30 days.
- Brinjal Purple: Season June - July, October - November, February - March.Transplanted crop. Staking -30 days after planting. Sowing depth: 1/4 - 1/2". Transplanting 4-5 weeks.
- Chilli: Season July- August, September - October, January - February. It is a transplanted crop. Sowing depth: 1/4 - 1/2", transplanting 5-6 weeks.
- White Radish: SeasonJune- July, September.Depth: 1 cm Seeds will germinate in 3-8 days.Earthing up can be done.Harvesting from 45 days after sowing.
- Tomato: Season June- July, September- October, December- January. Transplanted crop. Depth of sowing: Œ ".Seeds will germinate in 6-12 days.Transplanting 30 days after sowing.
- Knolkhol: Season: Prefer cool climate. Sowing depth: Œ". Germination in 7-21 days. Transplanting 30 days. Earthing up - 3 - 4 weeks.Harvesting from 50-65 days.
- They are one of very low-calorie root vegetables.
- Fresh root provides just 16 calories per 100 grams.
- Nonetheless; they are an excellent source of antioxidants, electrolytes, minerals, vitamins and dietary fiber.
- Radish, like other cruciferous and Brassica family vegetables, contains isothiocyanate antioxidant compound called sulforaphane.
- Studies suggest that sulforaphane has proven role against prostate, breast, colon and ovarian cancers by its cancer-cell growth inhibition, and cytotoxic effects on cancer cells.
- Fresh roots are a good source of vitamin-C; provide about 15 mg or 25% of DRI of vitamin C per 100 g. Vitamin-C is a powerful water soluble antioxidant required by the body for synthesis of collagen.
- It helps the human body scavenge harmful free radicals, prevention from cancers, inflammation and help boost immunity.
- Also, they contain adequate levels of folates, vitamin B-6, riboflavin, thiamin and minerals such as iron, magnesium, copper and calcium.